We highly value the intergenerational nature of our church, and we are deeply dedicated to nurturing the faith of the children and youth in our congregation. We commit to the spiritual growth of young people through classes, music ministries, family ministries, mentoring relationships, worship, childcare, camping, and special events. Read below to learn more!
SPECIAL YOUTH GROUP ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
Please mark your calendars for these special events:
- September 10: All-Church Picnic on Vashon Island
- October 29: All-Church Fall Festival Square Dance
- December 3: Julfest
- December 10: All-Church Service Project
- December 17: Carols & Cocoa
- March 4: Prayer Partner Breakfast
- June 3: All-Church Picnic
Special Youth Events: For students in grades 6–12
- October 20–22: Junior High Thunder Retreat at Cascades Camp
- January 12–14: Senior High MUD Retreat at Cascades Camp
- January 28: Soup Sunday CHIC 2018 Fundraiser (community lunch)
Let Us Know About Your Events!
Please let me know about your own events and performances (sports, shows, music, etc.) so that we can come to and cheer you on! Also let me know if you would like to host or plan additional events!