Spiritual growth is a life-long endeavor. That is why our congregation offers opportunities for adults to continue in their spiritual journeys. Whether through classes, small groups, or other ways, we hope you will find a place to grow in relationship with God and with others.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS
Our fall adult series on Dietrich Bonhoeffer's Life Together wrapped up on Sunday, November 26. Stay tuned for more information about a new series beginning on Sunday, January 7.
Our pastors are always willing to meet with individuals, families, and other groups for conversation and care. Whether it is to celebrate new realities in life, or if it is a season of grief, doubt, or suffering, we are here to be with you, walk with you, and pray with you. If you are interested in a conversation with one of our pastors, please feel free to ask.
If you are interested or would like more information about any of these ministries, please contact our Pastor of Adult Ministries, Steve Elde.
Connection to and within a church is important. We believe that small groups provide friendship, intimacy, and accountability that help us connect with each other, learn from each other, pray with each other, and form lasting, faith-based friendships. We call these small gatherings "Connecting Groups" as they help us connect to each other and better connect with God.
- Young Adult Group – Meets 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 7pm
- Conversation At Covenant Shores – Meets 2nd Thursdays
- Craft Night At The Summit – Meets 1st Friday at 6 pm
- West Seattle Group – Meets the 2nd Sunday of each month
- Men's Bible Study – Meet 1st and 3rd Fridays at noon
- String Band – Plays in Worship service once per month
- Green Lake Walkers – Meets Wednesday and Friday at 8:00 am
- Eastside Group – Meets 2nd Sunday of month
- Vashon/Maury Island Group – Meets the 3rd Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Downtown Men's Group – Meets last Thursday of month for lunch
- Musical Theater Group - NEW! Just forming. Pioneer with us!
Each of these groups operates a little differently from each other. Some Bible study, some book club, some shared interest and social, and some a little bit of everything. If you would like to know more about, or get involved in, one of these groups, or if you are interested in creating a new group, please ask one of our pastors for more information!